5091 Dublin Avenue
Overview: 3 bedrooms, 2.5 baths, approx. 2545 +/- sq. ft., 2-car garage
In the Woodminster hills of Oakland rests 5091 Dublin Ave, where no expense was spared in curating its luxurious details. Emoting richness and romance, 5091 Dublin is a sanctuary, from cypress and olive trees shading the courtyard to trickling waterfalls entering the koi pond. The design is cohesive. The style, impeccable.
A myriad of European elements begin with the custom iron front gate and proceed through lush gardens, a shady courtyard, and a pillar-banister balcony cloaked in vines. Double doors open to the gracious and connected living and dining room while a second set open to the backyard gardens, enabling fresh air flow and superb indoor-outdoor living.
- Basking in garden views through floor-to-ceiling windows is the chef’s kitchen, marrying geometric tile backspash, deep grey concrete sink and counters, an industrial brass Waterworks faucet, and modern lighting over the island. The imported Ilve Majestic gas stove and hood speaks of the finest craftsmanship and yearns for creating exceptional cuisine.
- Two spacious bedrooms connect with a well-lit hallway and feature hardwood floors and generous closets
- Two main-level, spa-like bathrooms implement Italian marble floors, concrete showers and tub, Waterworks fixtures, and custom vanities—what elegance!
- A modern Gas fireplace in living room
- A third bedroom, large family/media room with surround sound, half bath, and laundry room complete the lower level
- Interior access to the two-car garage and spacious storage closets
Out back are tranquil gardens offering a private terraza for intimate dinners under the stars or a sojourn under the sun to be immersed in a novel. The vivid sounds and scenes of colorful koi swimming under a gentle waterfall sooth one’s soul.
With the Woodminster Village French bakery and designer burger spot as well as the market, hardware store, pizza place and more, amenities are a short stroll out the door. Location, lifestyle, and exquisite design culminate in the wonderful opportunity that is 5091 Dublin.
-Potential to add shower in lower level half bath
-Central HVAC system with a humidification and electronic air filtration system
-Video surveillance system
-Additional storage areas under both the front and backyard decks
-Wall safes in master bedroom and downstairs media room
-Smart web-based sprinkler system managed by the weather channel, can be operate remotely and will turn off if it rains
OFFERS WEDNESDAY 2/13 by NOON